At a Glance
There is level access from the main street to the entrance:
- We also have ramps.
- Accessible toilets are on the ground floor
- All meeting rooms door allow easy clearance for wheelchairs
- The main entrance door is 1000mm wide, is side hung and automatic.
- the lift, to all floors, is 790mm wide and over 2 metres deep, with a handrail.
- The fire alarm has flashing lights
- Hearing loops are in place in our three main meeting rooms: Banqueting Hall, Court Room and River Room.
- Our Facilities and Operations teams are Disability Aware.
Whilst we have held conferences for clients including the RNIB, ouor main assistance to those who are partially sighted is that:
- Some parts of the venue have low lighting.
- Lifts have braille on the signage and buttons
- We provide coloured zones for conferences and meeting spaces, as well as floor exclusivity, to create a better experience.
By Public Transport
You are almost spoilt for choice when it comes to public transport options.
- 14 different bus routes, from all parts of London, go past us or to London Bridge.
- London Bridge mainline train station is a two minute walk away.
- The underground station is on the Northern and Jubilee lines
- A Santander Cycles rack is just 200 yards from our front door
- The pier for the Thames Clippers is just 8 mins away (0.4 miles)
We have contact details for a number of taxi companies who can provide wheelchair accessible vehicles. Black cabs are, of course, available. They can pick up and drop off right outside our main entrance.
By Private Vehicle
We have 5 spaces less than 2 metres from our front doors. If you would like to use one, please call us to reserve a space.