Only the Best
Graduate assessment days are about selecting the very best applicants. Making the right first impression to them is just as important, so make sure the venue will impress them.Find out More
Glaziers Hall makes a great first impression for you. Make your candidates even more eager to join your firm and not the competition!
Everything you need
Graduate assessments are complex. Tests, group exercise, role plays and interviews take up both time and space. Luckily, we have all the space you will need. Our larger rooms, such as the Banqueting Hall or the Court Room are perfect for tests and exercises. Our boardrooms and The Arches also deliver the smaller spaces you want to conduct interviews and other one to one activities.
With rooms spread across three floors, all with their own entrances and exit paths, we can provide everything you need.
- Space: 7 unique rooms that can be adapted to your needs, including aligning the room with your brand.
- Refreshments: locally sourced food, fairtrade tea and coffee, and all the water you want.
- Audio-visual: all AV equipment is included in room costs, so no additional budget surprises!
- Ambience: Heating, lighting, ventilation and sound-proofing to ensure assessments are not disturbed and are comfortable
Getting here couldn’t be easier. With a mainline train station, underground, buses and public bikes all within a few hundred metres, getting here is simplicity itself.
- London Bridge mainline station
- London Bridge underground, on the Northern and Jubilee lines
- 14 different bus routes, from all over London
- Santander Bikes less than 200 metres away
- London Bridge City Pier, for anyone using the river to get here
We also have a small number of parking bays, if needed.
Find out more
If you are looking for a unique venue for your next graduate assessment day, simply complete the form, or call us on 020 7403 3300.