Now the government has lifted almost all Covid-19 restrictions, Glaziers Hall has committed to working with some of the hospitality industry’s best to provide our venue and event organisers with the tools to host organised meetings and events safely.
Our framework is intended to standardise our industry approach to managing the risk of Covid-19 transmission and will address all aspects of our business. The framework will cover Covid screening, social distancing, staff training, PPE, cleaning processes and much more. More details are below, or you can click the button to download our Framework for Action.
- We are encouraging all staff and visitors to Glaziers Hall to use the NHS app to demonstrate proof of vaccination on entrance to events.
- Where this is impractical, contactless temperature checks of lateral flow testing can be conducted.
- We will reject anyone from our venue who fails on-site testing, or shows symptoms during an event.
- All staff and delegates will be asked to scan the NHS QR venue code.
- Glaziers Hall will retain seating plans for 21 days after all events.
- We will inform event organisers when we become aware of anyone testing positive
- Contactless payment will be available at all times at Glaziers Hall
- We will set up a Safe Space or anyone who is feeling unwell. We encourage all event organisers to escort people to this space.
- Setup and delivery times will be agreed with event organisers to reduce overcrowding at our entrances.
- Speakers addressing a large audience will be positioned at least 4 metres from the audience, or behind a plexiglass screen.
- Fully paid sick leave with be provided so there is no incentive to working with symptoms
- Staff who are required to self-isolate will be allowed to return immediately following their isolation period.
- All staff will wash their hands, with soap and water, at least every three hours.
- We will retain a list of all on-site workers for 21 days after all events.
- Radios and messaging apps will be used to minimise movement around Glaziers Hall
PPE & Cleaning
- Face coverings should be worn by everyone unless they are sitting down, or everyone present is part of the same bubble.
- We will provide, free of charge, face coverings for delegates who haven t brought their own.
- Sanitiser stations will be available throughout the venue.
- All high-frequency touchpoints (door handles, lift buttons etc.) will be sterilised every 4 hours.
- Ventilation will be maintained 24 hours a day, with increased ventilation rates.