Glaziers Hall’s commitment to you, our attendees, as we navigate Coronavirus (Covid-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest levels of Health & Hygiene and cleanliness. In light of Covid-19 we have taken a number of additional measures in relation to the environment we provide for our visitors, in line with WHO guidelines.
Glaziers Hall has established a new standard in respect to Social distancing and cleanliness. This is to ensure our attendees to the venue are in a safe environment. These initiatives include:
- Deep cleaning the hall, and certificating it, prior to the return of our customers.
- Increasing the number of sanitiser points throughout Glaziers Hall.
- We have divided the hall into 3 separate floors. Companies/people can still have events, but there is little, or no interaction.
- Working with one of our suppliers, we have developed a packaged meal menu, to ensure a safe and speedily service of lunches and breakfasts, with no queuing.
- We will be temporarily removing paper amenities (like pads of paper, hand towels).
- All extraction systems will continue to be cleaned regularly.
- We continue to test our water on a monthly basis for signs of legionella.
You can find our Attendee Protection Plan by clicking here.
Almost all staff are currently furloughed. When they return to work, they will undergo training in relation to our new measures and standards and enhanced operational protocols. We have been working with our Health & Safety auditors to develop our practices and check’s to enable a safe return to work for our employees, as well as ensuring the venue is safe for all attendees.
We will continue to develop our food offering in accordance with any developing food safety recommendations and guidelines.
We have now secured parking for use by staff and visitors to the hall, who otherwise may have to use public transport. Parking is limited so please contact us to check availability and to book one of the spaces.
If you who have outstanding queries regarding bookings with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will come back to you as soon as possible.
We hope that this answers most of your concerns about how Glaziers Hall is doing everything we can to deliver safe events for you, both in the immediate future as offices and venues re-open, and for the longer term.